Finally, my roommate Kelly arrived tonight and I couldn't be more happy! My host mom has been calling me "pobrecita" the past couple days because she thinks I have no friends ha. But she's wrong... Kelly's here now, and I have one friend ;)
Yesterday we went on a "tour" of Madrid. But since I'm in the Spanish travel course, everything was completely in Spanish... and I kind of got a headache trying to keep up. I am feeling more and more confident in my Spanish everyday though! Kelly and I had fun at dinner with our host mom tonight and practically played a mini game of cherades trying to remember the Spanish word for scarf (its bufanda fyi).
Today we went to Toledo, and the city was absolutely beautiful! We toured the cathedral, which was incredible. As well as a synagogue.. and what I think was a mosque (Once again... Spanish travel course. A few things got lost in translation)
Tomorrow we leave for our 10 day travel course through Spain. First stop... Barcelona! Then off to Valencia, Granada, Sevilla, and Granada. I think we will be in Valencia for my birthday on Monday :) Feliz cumpleaños a mi :)
I better see you!
ReplyDelete